The San Diego CPCU Society Chapter is a community of credentialed property and casualty insurance professionals who promote excellence through ethical behavior and continuing education.
The CPCU Society is committed to providing resources, educational programs and San Diego CPCU Society Chapter leadership opportunities that attract talent and enable individuals to expand their technical insurance skills and business capabilities in order to improve the overall performance of the insurance industry while adhering to the highest ethical standards.
The San Diego CPCU Society Chapter members hold the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®) designation, which is conferred by The Institutes and requires passing rigorous undergraduate- and graduate-level exams, meeting an experience requirement, and agreeing to be bound by a strict code of professional ethics.
Our chapter supports the CPCU mission by:
- Encouraging others to earn their CPCU designation.
- Recruiting and engaging new professionals to our industry.
- Increasing the visibility of the CPCU designation within our local insurance community.
- Supporting and valuing diversity in our industry.
- Contributing to our community through commitment to local charities.
- Promoting inclusiveness by welcoming new members to our Chapter and encouraging existing members to participate on our Board and Committees.